Ghost shrimp feeding question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishguy17

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ok we'll I'm starting a ghost shrimp tank and I'm wondering which food is better flake fish food or just a algae wafer. If you guys could just let me know what you think I'd really appreciate it.

Hah, I remember a long time ago you asked me about this, good to hear your doing it!
What I do is I add an algae wafer very 2 days, and every day depending on the number you have I add a sinking pellet from my other fish

Hah, I remember a long time ago you asked me about this, good to hear your doing it!
What I do is I add an algae wafer very 2 days, and every day depending on the number you have I add a sinking pellet from my other fish

Yeah I figured it was time for another tank and I really wanted to do a shrimp tank. And thanks for the info!!

Oh and one more thing can you tell me what temp i should try to keep the tank at

Welcome, any questions you have don't hesitate on asking!
If say they are happy at a range from 74-80 degrees, 75-78 is the best

Welcome, any questions you have don't hesitate on asking!
If say they are happy at a range from 74-80 degrees, 75-78 is the best
Actually I'd like to know if they are OK at lower temps.
I had mine in a 2 gal for a few days, at room temp, which is around 65-68F.

Actually I'd like to know if they are OK at lower temps.
I had mine in a 2 gal for a few days, at room temp, which is around 65-68F.

Before I naught my heater for my tank my water was room temp which was 66-69 and they did fine.

I do have a filter but I was wondering what my water change schedule should be because my water is already skittle cloudy

Back
Top Bottom