Ghosts???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

djbrefik

Aquarium Advice Regular
Had a loach in with some cichlids, a catfish and a peck. I hadn't seen him for awhile which wasnt uncommon but when that few days turned into 1 1/2 weeks I started to worry. During my last cleaning I moved every single rock in the tank and he was nowhere to be found. He was nowhere to be found outside of the tank so I'm thinking a ghost had something to do with it. That is, unless the cichlids ate him and disposed of the bones (got rid of him mafia style). Any thoughts?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

How big are the cichlids? What species of loach and cichlids? Need more info

The clown loach was as big as the cichlids. Red shoulder, sulpherhead, electric yellow, red zebra & red top lwanda.

The clown loach was as big as the cichlids. Red shoulder, sulpherhead, electric yellow, red zebra & red top lwanda.

Don't know all this species but red zebras can be aggressive, the electric yellows wouldn't kill something and the red shoulders can be temperamental but maybe it's still stuck in a decoration hole. That happend to me once and took me a moth to find him

Back
Top Bottom