Glass cats

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi! I house two of these little guys in my 55 gallon. They should be in groups of 4 or more and they are VERY shy. I got lucky with mine I guess mine seem to be very outgoing and do very well with just the two of them but generally they should always be grouped in 4 or more.

+1 to very peaceful tank mates

Mine must not be true catfish cause they seem to be the exact opposite though XD

they are outgoing, like being in a pair, are NOT bullied out of food, and they are with semi aggressive fish (5 angels, red tailed shark, and an Oscar) and yet they do just fine. No one bothers them. My mollies and tetras are more bothered by the semi aggressives than the glass fish are)

Every fish has their own ways I guess. Lol.

These fish are awesome! I would get at least 4 of them
I have a planted 29 gallon and I want to add a group of 5 of these and 5 x-ray tetras

I have 6 of these guys in my 55 , and they are awesome. They dont bother anyone, thet eay any and all foods i offer the tank, and are so cool to watch. They hang out mid-bottom together, and they love to swim in front of the spraybar for the current.

Back
Top Bottom