Glo danios

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jlbfish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Are these guys crazy delicate? I netted our 9 the other day to switch tanks and they went belly up almost instantly after putting them in the holding tank.

I had the old aquarium water and some temp matched treated water (the same I use for water changes) in the tank. The other fish were fine but I switched them to a bucket with all clean water just in case. I'm not sure if I did something wrong.

Thanks!

I had one and it was pretty hardy. It went through a day in an african cichlid tank until i could move it to my other tank. It survived being its only kind in my tanks. I recently moved him to my LFS where he is happy with his own species. I would consider them hardy.

I can't imagine them being that delicate. I have had giant dianios and zebra and I couldn't kill them if I tried. I ended up getting rid of them all and consolidating to one large tank. How old where they? Possible they could be older fish and just to much stress for them if none of your either fish died.

I have no clue. I was afraid of chemicals or something but really washed that tank out (I used vinegar for hard water) and that was it. Rinsed it (then the dog got into it) :( then I rinsed out really well dried and filled with tank water.

No clue they just want sort of into shock and the fact it was 3 of them worried me. The other 6 glo danios and 4 tetras were fine.

Back
Top Bottom