Going All Angel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shark21

Aquarium Advice Activist
Finally getting rid of my Bala Shark trio for some new Angel Fish on Sunday! I have one full grown adult Veiled Marble. She is being attacked constantly by the Sharks. I am glad and sad to see these guys go
It was either relocate them or her? She Wins! I love my Angel she is beautiful!

Congrats! Balas are pretty snippy and active. I think you are making the right choice. What size is your tank?

Thank You! I have a 75g. I made a bad choice to get the sharks in the first place. I knew how big and aggressive they get and I even tried to plan ahead for them; I have a 55g tank in the basement just collecting dust that I originally planned on making an all Angel fish tank....and the Sharks would have had the whole 75g to them selves; but I just don't have time for anther big tank (as I have a few smaller ones going too) so they all ended up in the 75 and it is not working out at all....but ya I love Angel Fish and am excited to get a few more!

This is the replacement for the Sharks a pair of Philipine Blues!

ForumRunner_20140119_200738.jpg

ForumRunner_20140119_200753.jpg

Angels are one of my all time favorites, at some point or other I always had them and still do.
They can grow quite large with the right water temperature, water changes and diet. 75 gallons is a good size for them. Good luck!

As much as I like angels they can be aggressive towards each other. I have just two nice size in a 55 gallon that I grew from very small and all was very peaceful for about a year or more, the last couple of weeks one has decided to terrorize and beat the crap out of the other, go figure. It's been a hit and miss with me as far as keeping the peace with angels.

I love angels to now I just got my first two on Sunday that I'm going to be putting in my 90 gallon within the next month or so once it is all cycled...they are super pretty I plan on getting a couple more ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1391053335.987480.jpghere is a photo of mine

Very nice! They are beautiful!!! I have a 75g. I'm plan on getting two more and be done..I Want a pair of black Vield!

Back
Top Bottom