Going On Vacation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MarkkInNj

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am leaving my college dorm tomorrow night till next friday.. One week.. What should I do about my tank? I've been reading online that they should be okay, they're 5 tiger Barbs and a Bolivian Ram Cichlid.. Do you think that should be okay? Or of I got someone to feed them once while I'm gone? They'll have to break in, but I'm sure they can for one day.. lol

I am leaving my college dorm tomorrow night till next friday.. One week.. What should I do about my tank? I've been reading online that they should be okay, they're 5 tiger Barbs and a Bolivian Ram Cichlid.. Do you think that should be okay? Or of I got someone to feed them once while I'm gone? They'll have to break in, but I'm sure they can for one day.. lol

You should be fine. Feed the fish and do a 50% pwc the day, or the day before you leave. The fish are fine without food for a week. I've left my old tank for 9 days without food or water changes and it was all good

You should be fine. Feed the fish and do a 50% pwc the day, or the day before you leave. The fish are fine without food for a week. I've left my old tank for 9 days without food or water changes and it was all good

Thanks George! I will do a 50% pwc tomorrow anyways.. I figured I should do it anyways. And I am actually going to Chicago as since it is my home town! lol

Thanks George! I will do a 50% pwc tomorrow anyways.. I figured I should do it anyways. And I am actually going to Chicago as since it is my home town! lol

Sweet! I live there too. Well, the suburbs

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom