Going to redo my 92 litre and dirt it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zinnib123

Aquarium Advice Freak
I know all about dirting but just need some layout suggestions do I keep the same water or start fresh with quick start ? And I have sand need layout ideas I'm not getting anywhere with my plants at the moment need a boost I have 9 neons tetras and a pair of kribs the tank is 92 litre clear seal
With a 300lhr filter I'm wondering also about stocking ideas and I also have 1bristle nose pleco really need ideas people help me should I get more bottom dwellers or just stick with that need a variety please help any suggestions on anything would Be appreciated

Im a little confused about what advise you need. I have never done dirt so im not sure what you are trying to ask with the water. The water dosent carry any benifical bacteria if thats what you are asking. You have ONLY a BN pleco? You could do TONS of different things with only a BN pleco.

You said I could do loads with one bn and hobs I have heard it's like an mom aquatic plant that you submerge the roots in your tank and it removes the nitrates and that

If you are asking what is so good about 1 BN pleco, I am just saying that with only a BN pleco in a 26g tank you have tons of room for more fish. I didnt saying anything about hbos, but usually that means Hang On Back, meaning the type of filter that hangs off the back of a tank.

You should empty the tank completely becuase i assume the dirt will make a mess in the water. Just make sure you keep the filter moist so you dont lose your benificial bacteria. For a 26g and 1 BN pleco you could do a SA biotope. 8-10 neons, 1 keyhole cichlid, and the pleco. Or a community tank with 1 bolivian ram, 10 rosy barbs, and 5 panda cories.

Back
Top Bottom