Gold nugget pleco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The camaro show

Aquarium Advice Activist
So guys I've been thinking and I think I'm just going to let my tank grow for a while and not add any fish for a while but I really want a gold nugget pleco I love the l18 big spot so is there anything I should look for when buying one do you think there would be problems with my 5 inch albino male bristlenose also is there any other rarer or colorful/ unique plecos I could add also.

Thank you

Maybe rehome the bristlenose and get the nugget? I forget how big they get. I unfortunately have 2 plecos that I was forced to take in plus they were in a ten gallon so I felt guilty but the bigger one bullies the smaller one a lot so be careful there. Also I see you are in northern wv where do you go pet shop wise? I am wanting to start stocking a tank but only have petco near me.

i got the gold nugget and they are both doing good in my 90 gallon i go to wet pets in pittshburgh close to south hills they are the best around. they are expensive but very good health.

Back
Top Bottom