Good News!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

d9hp

Aquarium Advice Addict
My neighbor just gave me a little tank type thing im going to put some little fish in. I would say it has about 1 gal or so. Can I put two tetras in it? I no most of you would say, no, not even one. But they dont live alone very well ive heard, and i dont really want a betta

Wow, one gallon ?!

That is the smallest of the small !
Are you sure it's not purposely designed to grow plants maybe ?

If not, I'd keep maybe two or three, very small fish, probably better if they're all the same breed.

its like a fish bowl, but not a fish bowl, ill try and get some pics up for u guys! tetras are small, im gonna go with two of them

i know this isn't what you want to hear, but it is just too small for anything at only one gallon in my opinion, fish need room to swim, and they won't have much in there--guess it would be kinda like putting you in a closet and not letting you stretch your legs.............

humm.. small tetras could live no? or tetra.. not really sure.. not the f/w expert around here.

Jacob

And when he came out we could all say..

"ahh you finaly came out the 'closet'"

hahahah ok.. maybe it wasn't That funny..

Wouldn't a betta do ok in that? I never did understand that fish but ppl seem to keep them in TINY tanks.

Jacob

ppl do keep them in small things, and they will live like that, but you never get to see them swim--they are so pretty! i just think it's cruel to put them in a little cup...i would guess they may live longer in a tank too...

Back
Top Bottom