good news! finally!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

medge00

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Well as many of you know, my betta nomen died the other day. I came home from the photo lab today to find my roommate bought me a gorgeous new crowntail betta. Haven't decided on a name yet, its between Vandercook and Kodak. I guess my roomie felt bad after seeing the empty tank. New betta is turquoise, with a near black head and bits of purple in the tail. The very tips of his fins have red.

In other news, I was at the store the yesterday looking at bettas (didn't get one then... almost, but couldn't get myself to do it. glad my roomie did it for me). They had a new shipment of nice blue rams, so I bought a new female. She is currently laying eggs!!!!! that was fast! 24 hrs. in and she and the male decide to have a family. guess there's a strong attraction there. :roll: Its really cool to watch though, I've never seen them in action, just the end results.

just thought I'd share!!

Way to go, I'm happy for you! The Ram bit is really cool too! I would love to be able to watch some of my fishies have eggs and all, but all I have ever seen has been the end result as well... good luck with this betta and congrats again!

Hi Medge, That's great that you got a new betta! What a nice roommate you have. The betta sounds beautiful! Post a pic when you can (of the betta and the rams!)

Back
Top Bottom