Good place to buy fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

begginer_fish

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Where is a good place to get healthy tank raised fish for a good price? I don't care if it's a private person who breeds I just wanna know some place to get some good fish lol

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

You can get show guppies at quality guppies.com
Aquabid is a great place to get most fish

I second AquaBid. The only fish ever ordered online I got off there and it came well packaged with heat packs(it was 15 outside and 6 inches of snow!). Fish is perfectly healthy and happy. Shipping is really the main portion of the cost when shipping online.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

If you go to the community forum section and find a local post, you could try posting this question to people in your area and they may have some local suggestions for breeders and so forth.

If you go to the community forum section and find a local post, you could try posting this question to people in your area and they may have some local suggestions for breeders and so forth.

Op does not yet meet the minimum posts/time in forum to post in classifieds yet. 15 days and forum posts are required. It's a spam filter.

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you !!

The forum I speak of is in the community section, however it doesn't seem to appear on the mobile app. I've seen it when on the computer.

The forum I speak of is in the community section, however it doesn't seem to appear on the mobile app. I've seen it when on the computer.

Yes that's why I specified classifieds. In the AA app, Browse > General Aquarium Forums > Regional Forums.

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you !!

Bluegrass aquatics has always impressed me with the fish and plants ive received. Great selection, well packaged, healthy fish.

Liveaquaria has been hit or miss. They sent me fish with ich and parasites once and one dead in the bag; however, every other fish aside from that order have been great.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I second AquaBid. The only fish ever ordered online I got off there and it came well packaged with heat packs(it was 15 outside and 6 inches of snow!). Fish is perfectly healthy and happy. Shipping is really the main portion of the cost when shipping online.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS
The only problem with that is its like ebay. The shipping and health of fish will vary by seller.

The only problem with that is its like ebay. The shipping and health of fish will vary by seller.

Yes well, though AquaBid I was transferred to Bluegrass Aquatics so I guess that was their posting for the fish.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Yes well, though AquaBid I was transferred to Bluegrass Aquatics so I guess that was their posting for the fish.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Yep, if you contact Eddie about a posting on Aquabid they give you a 20-40% off coupon code to use on their website.

Yep, if you contact Eddie about a posting on Aquabid they give you a 20-40% off coupon code to use on their website.

That would have been nice to know BEFORE a I paid full price for my fish lol

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Back
Top Bottom