Good Stock?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Anto26

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
10 gallon
1 dwarf gourami
5 guppies
5 dwarf Corydoras

Gourami might nip the guppies, also guppies breed like crazy unless you are keeping all males.

Gourami might nip the guppies, also guppies breed like crazy unless you are keeping all males.
All males. And the gourami has been fine. I've had for 5 days now. We will see though.

What is your water change schedule going to look like? Gouramis are big waste producers and poor water quality will make fish irritable and more likely to nip.

What is your water change schedule going to look like? Gouramis are big waste producers and poor water quality will make fish irritable and more likely to nip.
Every Sunday I change.

It's a small tank and a lot of fish poop/uneaten food. I do a 25% change twice a week, you could too if you find that easier than doing a full 50% in one sitting.

It's a small tank and a lot of fish poop/uneaten food. I do a 25% change twice a week, you could too if you find that easier than doing a full 50% in one sitting.
OK. Thanks for your help!

Back
Top Bottom