got a snail with my new plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thats one my points. That not what id call infested. See your plant mass. I have very few on glass at any given time. Snail population vs plant mass need to be considered. If you have minimum of 50 percent mass (75 better) they would stay out of sight and stay busy keeping tank tidy.

So does that mean I just have to propogate the plants more in that tank? Also if I were to introduce those snails to my other tanks would they help my plants? (They don't like at all in that tank they just are there and not growing in as I planned.

Im getting off my snail soap box. Lol. Go back and read whole thread. Do your own research. Spend time learning about the so called pest snails as well as natural aquariums.

Never grown sag. It is ordered for my new tank. Rotala always been my go to stem. I think it appreciates gh.

Im studying gh vs plant species. Tough because many of ours are emersed growth in parameters we have no clue on. I suspect many are not the same as thier native surroundings. So like our fish have been breed into different parameters than info online are our plants the same?

Wow. I planted mine about 6 weeks ago and I have noticed 5-6 little plants popping up where I didn't plant them. So excited!
Yeah they are all over the place, I'm like how'd you get way over there lol

Yeah they are all over the place, I'm like how'd you get way over there lol

Hahaha. For me it is more like a head scratcher/senior moment like....I don't remember planting it there, but maybe I did....go check the photos...lol

Back
Top Bottom