Got my 56 cube!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Betta Platy Addict

Aquarium Advice Freak
Yay! It fits perfectly where I wanted it. Didn't rinse the moon sand enough. Not sure what to do about that. Only running a fluval c4 until I decide which canister to get, so it will take longer to clear I guess.

image-4030171522.jpg

That looks awesome! Have you looked into any of the eheim classic canister filters yet?

Moving over my 3 neons, two cories and two female platy's to start. Then add endlers after QT. Then I'll complete the neon and Cory schools. Then more platy girls I think. I'm a beginner and just upgrading from my 20g because I love fish keeping so much as it turned out!

Moving over my 3 neons, two cories and two female platy's to start. Then add endlers after QT. Then I'll complete the neon and Cory schools. Then more platy girls I think. I'm a beginner and just upgrading from my 20g because I love fish keeping so much as it turned out!

That's pretty smart. Looks good. I upgrade my 25 to a 45 becuse I felt they needed more room. Are you going to plant it?

Thanks! Yes will plant it. Probably some artificial too, because they are less messy and no maintenance. And the ones I have look pretty real!

Just make sure no one slams that door open! It does look nice in that spot though.

Thank you SO much for pointing that out. I will install one FOR SURE! Until then I put something there to block it

No problem! It would really suck to break a nice new tank like that just because someone opened a door too far. People always talk about not placing tanks too close to windows because of algae... I think "away from doorknobs" is a bit more important!

No problem! It would really suck to break a nice new tank like that just because someone opened a door too far. People always talk about not placing tanks too close to windows because of algae... I think "away from doorknobs" is a bit more important!

That's so true. And I have two toddlers so......

Back
Top Bottom