got some red bellies today..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
iheartmyed9 said:
I got some ghost shrimp and some guppies for them to feast on and I don't know if its OK but I've game them a small amount of cichild food. Hikari gold that I used to feed my mbuna. What kind of brand of fish food would I give these guys? I know there illegal in a lot of northern states where they wouldnt survive but legal here in the south where they would thrive.

Wait? U think piranha are legal in the north cause they wouldn't survive? You got that sentence backwards bud. They would survive in south so they are illegal in areas where thru could thrive

Fishguy1987 said:
Wait? U think piranha are legal in the north cause they wouldn't survive? You got that sentence backwards bud. They would survive in south so they are illegal in areas where thru could thrive

I meant illegal in the north at the beginning of that paragraph

Fishguy1987 said:

Agreed because if they were sold in an area where they could survive, there's a chance someone could dump them in pond or lake then they'd multiply and breed. That's why snakeheads are banned. They can live in practically any condition.

Ibrahim said:
Agreed because if they were sold in an area where they could survive, there's a chance someone could dump them in pond or lake then they'd multiply and breed. That's why snakeheads are banned. They can live in practically any condition.

Snakeheads equal creepy

I live in the south in tn. There legal here. In new York there illegal. That was my point my sentence wasn't backwards at all

Back
Top Bottom