Gracie The Managuense

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pentiumburner

Aquarium Advice Activist
This fish has the most personality out of any of my other critters. She'll come up to the top of the water and open her mouth like a bird when she's ready to eat so she has me pretty well trained. Reminds me of a cat I know...hmmmm

Attachments

• managuense_120.jpg
    managuense_120.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 24
Wow - she's beautiful also !!! How big is she ? I read that they can get up to 14 inches long ! I'm guessing she's already spoken to you about a larger tank ? LOL

She's pretty much full grown I would say 12-13" She's all by herself in a 40 Gallon, but I do often think she would be happier all by herself in my 125

Congrats on such a beauty. And so well trained... Opps, that's you right :) hehehee *you know the cat taught her how to train you.... *
Any way we can get a full shot of her?

Wow, Gracie is beautiful, and I bet she has a heck of an attitude LOL! I agree that she would be happier in your 125, and I'm sure she has mentioned that she would appreciate at least a 75. :p She looks spoiled! What are you feeding her, just out of curiosity?

My Managuense in my 125g is only about 10", and i don't expect it to get much larger.

These guys have BIG MOUTHS! they remind me of a bass.

Mine's very lazy though and just sits in its cave until food time, or when it needs to explore. It also lets the Jack Dempsey push it around a lot, even though its quite a bit bigger than the JD.

Pretty fish though. I like the purple sheen they have.

Back
Top Bottom