Gravel cleaning...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ochana25

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey everyone so when I'm doing my weekly tank maintaince I have that python cleaner that hooks up to the tap and while cleaning the gravel I feel it's not picking out all the crop from the gravel like is it possible that it's to long for example I need around 20 feet but the cleaners is 60 feet would cutting it down help better with the cleaning

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I doubt it. If the hose is turned on all the way then it should cause enough suction to suck up all the debris in the tank.

Hey everyone so when I'm doing my weekly tank maintaince I have that python cleaner that hooks up to the tap and while cleaning the gravel I feel it's not picking out all the crop from the gravel like is it possible that it's to long for example I need around 20 feet but the cleaners is 60 feet would cutting it down help better with the cleaning

When I had my water changer, I never drained it with the changer because flow sucked. I always bought a separate one and drained the crud into a huge trash can

Ahhhh OK will try that next week on my water. Change will let Ya know if it works out better good idea thanks lol

Back
Top Bottom