Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-09-2011, 07:21 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Great Idea (MTS WARNING!!!)

Ok so I have been thinking of starting a reef after I'm done with all the upgrade in my FW comm. I don't know, I don't think I'm quite ready for a reef just yet. So my new plan is....

Get at least a 75 or bigger and cycle it, transfer my fishes from the 29 and then add more fishes. I like gouramis and angels just don't know if they can go together. And work around that. But if they will eating existing fishes then no. Also I want to make this a planted one. I love the jungle look.

So what to do with the 29? I'm thinking 2 gold fishes? Or is that too many goldfish? What kind do you guys recommend. I like the Ryukins but I don't know if I can put 2 in there.

Then in a couple of years attempt a FOWLR then turn it to reef.

Sounds like a great plan to me.

Tags
eat, mts

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com