great prices, but is it real?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jerman

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Has any one shopped on http://www.aquatraders.com/

Thier prices are amazing, but thier site doesnt give me the warm and fuzzys. Theres no contact info.

I learned of them from an ad in a 2005 issue of Tropicl Fish Hobby magazine.
$40 for T5 HO twin tubes, its gotta be to good to be true

I can say this, click on contact us and nothing appears. what does that tell you?

kaz said:
I can say this, click on contact us and nothing appears. what does that tell you?

It's just a fluke in the website. I've heard people had good luck ordering from them. Try this. Scroll down to the bottom of the site, then click on Contact Us. That one works. :)

Ya, there are a number of parts of the website seem to be missing. Like the site is still in the process of being built. That doesn't necessarily mean that they are not legit though.

30" 130W Dual Strip Compact Fluorescent Light Fixture (2 power cords)
no, thanks!
Qty: x $65.90
Subtotal: $65.90

UPS Worldwide ExpressSM
$137.66
NOTICE: These fees do not necessarily represent UPS published rates, and may include, handling charges levied by this company.

Even though I live in Ontario Canada, the shipping seems a little excessive doesnt it? And of course, thats american dollars.

give it a shot

nice I'll give it a shot. T5's here I come

Worldwide Express is the fastest option for international shipments, there should be the standard which is much cheaper.

I only know this because UPS is what I deal with all day long.

I got my t5 fixture either from aquatraders or superfishstore.com. (it was a christmas gift) I got the odyssea t5 fixture. And the prices are comparable on both sites. I did email aquatraders asking if they sold replacement bulbs and I got a quick reply and a link to their bulb section.

Back
Top Bottom