Green Neon Tetra

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cloudhp8

Aquarium Advice Regular
Was wondering if Cardinal tetras or even Neon Tetras would school with Green Neons?

I have a 29 gal tank that's been set up for awhile now...i have 2 Neon Greens...my lfs was supposed to save me 6 total but sold all of them and had two left....I got the two because i really wanted them and they were to look into getting more...that was over a month ago and they still can't find any...they seem to do great together and just hang out and follow each other but i really wanted that Greenish Blue color in my tank and don't want to see them to lonely ;)

So just wondering if anyone knows or experienced if any of these would school with my two Green Neons.

Awesome!!
I have a lot of GREEN plants and black sand wanna do a black background and thought the greenish-blue would look cool and figure the blue of another small tetra would look good in there as well

Thanks for the responses!!

They are all compatible but it's a 50/50 chance that they will school with other tetras. Some will some won't but it won't hurt to try and actually having other small tetras in the tank is a good idea.

They are all compatible but it's a 50/50 chance that they will school with other tetras. Some will some won't but it won't hurt to try and actually having other small tetras in the tank is a good idea.

That's what i thought.....i'm going to give it a go and see how they all do

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom