Green spotted puffer diet help.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What I mean is that most people say that its natures law and it happens in wild but my theory is in wild the prey has a chance to escape. But under confinement of a tank the prey has to be eaten sooner or later so uts definitely not nature's law.

Yes like u said. I eat chicken but I can't kill a chicken from my own hands. Or I don't even go to a butche shop. I buy frozen so I don't know who slaughtered it and its in the market. I buy and eat and same for cooked foods.

I just said butcher to make it sound more classy, I have no idea who does the dirty work or where, i'm a supermarket guy also. I'm pretty sure my fish eat less shady food than I do, now that I think about it.

I just said butcher to make it sound more classy, I have no idea who does the dirty work or where, i'm a supermarket guy also. I'm pretty sure my fish eat less shady food than I do, now that I think about it.

Yes I understand bro. I understand ur example. Glad I found substitute for puffers.

How big is the puffer you're getting? If hes small hes most likely going to end up eating just the meat and not the actual clam shell unless it all fits in his mouth. Even if they've never had live foods before its still the best option for them. Also krill wont trim their teeth down much at all, usually it doesn't matter much what a fish store feeds their fish as they usually aren't expecting to keep it for very long and not feeding it snails for a bit wont do much if the new owner will properly care for it.

How big is the puffer you're getting? If hes small hes most likely going to end up eating just the meat and not the actual clam shell unless it all fits in his mouth. Even if they've never had live foods before its still the best option for them. Also krill wont trim their teeth down much at all, usually it doesn't matter much what a fish store feeds their fish as they usually aren't expecting to keep it for very long and not feeding it snails for a bit wont do much if the new owner will properly care for it.
Thanks for the reply but I returned them back to store. I did mist to put fish in tank smaller than there requirements. I am gradually rectifying my mistake. Still need to re home my Archers because they are in a 50 gallon.

Back
Top Bottom