Guess what i got

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mckitrick

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok so there was a city wide garage sales today and me and my cousin went and i found a tank that i think is 55 gallon tall. It was pretty dirty so after a scrub with a razor blade and the hose it looks pretty good. It came with a filter but no media and a 2 part hood that i think is not original because it doesnt fit. The best part about this is for the tank, stand, and filter is only $20!!!!

Congrats on the find! I almost came up on a similar deal on Craig's list but it was free! Too bad I waited for my girl to get back to me before emailing them Friday morning cuz today the ad was deleted... Bummer for me but at least you got a sweet deal! How does the stand look?

Mckitrick said:
Ok so there was a city wide garage sales today and me and my cousin went and i found a tank that i think is 55 gallon tall. It was pretty dirty so after a scrub with a razor blade and the hose it looks pretty good. It came with a filter but no media and a 2 part hood that i think is not original because it doesnt fit. The best part about this is for the tank, stand, and filter is only $20!!!!

Wow! And I thought that my $10 55g tank was a steal! Great buy:)
So what fish are you thinking of;)

Billbug68 said:
Congrats on the find! I almost came up on a similar deal on Craig's list but it was free! Too bad I waited for my girl to get back to me before emailing them Friday morning cuz today the ad was deleted... Bummer for me but at least you got a sweet deal! How does the stand look?

The stand is a steel stand and it has swirly designs

AquaKai said:
Wow! And I thought that my $10 55g tank was a steal! Great buy:)
So what fish are you thinking of;)

Well i already have some im just gonna move them to the new home and maybe get some more. I have:

3 mollies
4 guppies
A swordtail
2 albino cory cats
And a female betta
All in a 20 gallon now

Keep your current stock for sure. I would add a pair of Bolivian rams once the tank is cycled. Are you planning on breeding your livebearers? If so try to even your ratios to 1:3 male to female and your good

Back
Top Bottom