guess what the maintenance man found by the dumpster.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CRaZeeeBiTcHisH

Aquarium Advice Freak
ohmigod! a bucket with a large oscar, 2 large comets, 1 small plec with about 3 inches of water....it was about 35 degrees outside!!! needless to say, all had perished except for one lonely comet---who seems to be ok now , a week later although i can't testify as to what sort of shape his poor gills must be in....he seems to surf the top a lot, but looks and acts ok otherwise....ppl, i know most here would never even consider such treatment, but please don't consider this as a means of disposing of live fish...the freezer method, knife to the head, just about anything would have been more humane ( although i personally don't have the heart for either, and am strictly a return healthy fish to the store kinda gal!)---anyways, thanks for letting me vent!! :evil: :evil: anyone wanna adopt a comet?? 8O :lol:

That's a really terrible thing to do ... shame on the monster who left them there.

Good luck to the comet!

CrazyB,

Got a goldfish, eh, sounds like time to build a pond! :wink:

Jesus, that's just wrong !
I hope whoever dumped em there buy's a f**in red-bellied piranha next time and tries the same with that.

Mug.

Back
Top Bottom