Guppies and gouramis?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Xdarkfaith

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have 4 new guppies and im afraid my gouramis may pick on them... Do gouramis pixk on guppies?

Attachments

• image-4107015194.jpg
    image-4107015194.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 116
  • image-918753482.jpg
    image-918753482.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 103
Xdarkfaith said:
I have 4 new guppies and im afraid my gouramis may pick on them... Do gouramis pixk on guppies?

I had a pearl gourami in with guppies & they got on just fine. But all fish are different, I had no issues with them just ignored each other :)

I have had a gold and blue gourami with cherry shrimp, otos, cardinals, and galaxy rasboras, never bothered any of them. So guppies should be alright. But don't expect to see any babies!

not too sure if all gouramis do pick on guppies, but i had a guppy before i introduced my dwarf gourami to the tank and the dwarf gourami as soon as it was introduced to the tank like a day later i noticed it loved picking on my guppy. so my guppy ended up dieing about 4 days later.i was so mad cuz i was attached to the guppy and i think guppies in general are really cute peaceful fish. so i cant get anymore cuz it will kill any new guppys.so i guess u can be taking a risk on getting a gourami that loves to pick on the guppies, some may and some may not

Bad news guys, my guppies were assaulted by mu opaline gm . So i had to seperate them...

Back
Top Bottom