Guppies had Babies, What to feed?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KeeperOfFish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My guppies had babies and I managed to get about 7 in a net breeder. I need to know if I should completely move them into a smaller tank or leave them in there and what exactly I should feed them.

KeeperOfFish said:
My guppies had babies and I managed to get about 7 in a net breeder. I need to know if I should completely move them into a smaller tank or leave them in there and what exactly I should feed them.

You can move them or leave them but you can feed them crushed flakes , brine shrimp or micro bacteria.

I feed my fry a crushed mixture of shrimp pellets (my guppies love them), flakes, and dried shrimp. I put it all in a zip lock bag and used a rolling pin to crush them till its a powder, my fry have been growing like crazy. When they were born I had given three fry to a friend of mine and she feeds them crushed flakes and mine are twice the size hers are

I feed my fry a crushed mixture of shrimp pellets (my guppies love them), flakes, and dried shrimp. I put it all in a zip lock bag and used a rolling pin to crush them till its a powder, my fry have been growing like crazy. When they were born I had given three fry to a friend of mine and she feeds them crushed flakes and mine are twice the size hers are

I find the easiest way to crush flake food is to put a little in container (like a little old fish food container) and al ittle water and swirl it. in 30 seconds you have tiny flakes

Back
Top Bottom