Guppies in Filterless Bowl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jasurf21

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey everyone, I may be giving a few of my guppies away, but this would involve keeping them in a filterless bowl for 1.5 day. Would they be okay? :fish2:

No different than putting them in a bag and shipping them. As long as there isn't too many and the bowl is big enough, they should be fine

No different than putting them in a bag and shipping them. As long as there isn't too many and the bowl is big enough, they should be fine

Sounds good, thank you. The other problem I have is that they are currently heated to 80 degrees so there will be added stress from water temp change due to a lack of heater?

A new 5 gallon bucket would be better. The water would keep a more stable temperature.

A new 5 gallon bucket would be better. The water would keep a more stable temperature.

Great idea, I will put them in one of my buckets, largest size I have is 2.5 gallons but they are small guppies so that should work great.

Back
Top Bottom