Guppy/naja grass

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

agentamalia

Aquarium Advice Freak
Can anyone give me some info on guppy/naja grass? I got some from a friend and know nothing about it

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

You can let it float or weight it down both work. It grows like crazy. If you are messing around in the tank and a piece fall off it will become its own plant. Overall a awesome plant.

Sent via Messenger of Gondor

You can let it float or weight it down both work. It grows like crazy. If you are messing around in the tank and a piece fall off it will become its own plant. Overall a awesome plant.

I have some tucked into my rocks will that still grow this way? And that's awesome!ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1429442932.610664.jpg

Will it grow really good if I put some in a bucket and put it outside in the sun

What I had said before was about Najas grass not hornwort (for clarification.) To answer your question in reply #5 Najas grass would grow great outside just watch out for algae.
As for hornwort idk I have never had luck with it. My pond snails always destroy hornwort.

Like gillie said, it's hornwort.

It can grow floating or weighted down.

Fishobsessed7

3 tanks and counting! (6 if you count the bettas)

Ok thanks guys! I got this one yesterday she said it was green hedge? I'm also dumb to that lol anyone know?ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1429550355.274258.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1429550376.058365.jpg
It has little buds on it

Yea I know I read it can be submersed for a few months then has to be taken out and grown outside a tank for a few months or it'll rot. But when I take it out do I put it in a pot with soil? How do I grow it OUTSIDE the tank

Yea I know I read it can be submersed for a few months then has to be taken out and grown outside a tank for a few months or it'll rot. But when I take it out do I put it in a pot with soil? How do I grow it OUTSIDE the tank

Personally I wouldn't go through the trouble. Taking it back and exchanging it for something else is the best route.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That's what I'm going to do they will exchange it what should I get instead that's fully aquatic and good for fry

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1429574972.042372.jpg
I got this one now he knew absolutely nothing about the plants so I have no idea what it is....I just know it's not the same

Back
Top Bottom