had a shimp, now i dont?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

animalzrok2

Aquarium Advice FINatic
so in one of my tanks i had a 1 inch japanese shrimp. i been looking for it for a while and i cant find it. anybody know where he could be??????????

Some balloon mollies, some baby snails, and two catfish that are harmless. i dont see any moltings.

no offense but i hate when people say they have catfish. its such a broad term. there are 3,023 types of catfish. here is a fun fact "the catfish order is the second or third most diverse vertebrate order; in fact, 1 out of every 20 vertebrate species is a catfish"

Homer8 said:
no offense but i hate when people say they have catfish. its such a broad term. there are 3,023 types of catfish. here is a fun fact "the catfish order is the second or third most diverse vertebrate order; in fact, 1 out of every 20 vertebrate species is a catfish"

He says they are harmless so the type is irrelevant.
That is an interesting fact though

Oh your shrimp could have jumped out as well.amanos are jumpers. Check around the tank?

Sorry i just said that because i dont know what type they are. i think they are albino cory's but i have had them for a while so ya

Back
Top Bottom