Hammers Girlfriend is Back!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
glad your crab is safe and sound man!

on a side now, I'm editing your subject to lower the "volume" on it.

happy birthday!

:new-bday:

justDIY said:
glad your crab is safe and sound man!

on a side now, I'm editing your subject to lower the "volume" on it.

happy birthday!

:new-bday:

Sorry :oops:

I know I post to many threads here.. so I tried to change this thread for it, I was just to excited I guess. :oops:

and thankyou. :)

William,
That is so great! What a great birthday present! :smilecolros:

You must be so happy!!!! :D :D :D :D

I'm glad she's safe and sound. Did all the water bowls bring her out? I bet Hammer is happy too!

I don't know what brought her out, I know there wasn't any water bowls around me, she just walked up to my foot and started to pick at it.

Scared the crap out of me :bawl:

RogerMcAllen said:
I would check anything moist lower than te aquarium level. I once had some toads escape in my bedroom. They went under my door, down 3 flights of stairs, under 2 more doors and into the sump pump pit.
:lol: :D :) :D :lol:
I *literally* Laughed OUt Loud at that one, Roger...

William!!!! Congrats on finding your crab!
And happy birthday from "Crabby", a small red-claw.
rosecrab.jpg

don't know what brought her out, I know there wasn't any water bowls around me, she just walked up to my foot and started to pick at it.

Lucky you didn't step on her! CRUNCH!

Seriously, glad you found your crab.

corvuscorax said:
don't know what brought her out, I know there wasn't any water bowls around me, she just walked up to my foot and started to pick at it.

Lucky you didn't step on her! CRUNCH!

Seriously, glad you found your crab.

I've been walking on eggshells since I discovered her missing.

and I made everyone else watch where they were stepping to, I have my means of getting people to cooperate :twisted:

Fantastic! So glad to hear you found her. Now this'll be the best birthday you've ever had, rather than the worst! (Forget about the soda, toe, peanuts...)

And...

1) Start placing the llid on your tank

or

2) Start taping up the areas on your tank lid where its inhabitants might get out.

But I'm sure you've already done one or the other of these!

Congrats! What a saga! :wink:

The lid is very tight fitting, except around the HOB.

Which is where she got out, How I have no idea.

But I've since wedged something in their to prevent further escapes :D

YAY!!! :invasion:

I tol' ya to have faith! I'm so glad she made it home.

I had a cockatiel that flew away when I moved out into my first apartment. I'd had him since I was 10 years old so I was pretty devastated. Then later that day, I heard him screeching and followed the noise until I saw him on the 3rd floor of another apartment building. I ran up the stairs and then slowly approached him so he wouldn't fly again, and he walked toward me and hopped right on my finger.

Your story reminded me of that... *sniff* I love happy endings. :)

Hi Madasafish,
I also have trouble with the "view more emoticons" button, under all the smiley faces. I wrote on the site help forum. I click the "view more emoticons, and it's a very small box, with the emoticons all squished up and I can't make them out. You can enlarge the box, but the emoticons don't enlarge -- they still stay squished up and unreadable. Are you having this problem? For example, I have no idea where William clicked on that big smiley face. I just can't see the emoticons clearly!

Edit -- Madasafish, I may have figured it out. I'm using the fiappleblue style, and I tried the others. It seems like the fiappleblue is the only style that doesn't let you see the extra emoticons on a big page.

Back
Top Bottom