Happy little betta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheCrazyFishLady

Aquarium Advice Addict
About an hour ago, I moved Maxwell (formerly known as Marlboro, I felt like it might influence him to start smoking, so I changed it), my crowntail betta, into my 2.5g tank. It has a filter and a heater. I moved my tetras into my newly cycled 10g.

Anyways, almost immediately after acclimation and letting him in, he is ecstatic. I thought he was an extremely active and curious betta in the bowl. Now? He is checking everything out and playing in the plants. He is so much happier and with the light, he is so much prettier.

Down side, since he isn't by mine and my roommates sinks anymore, he can't court my roommate anymore. He has this huge crush on her, it is quite hilarious. Maybe he can start courting my cthulhu or eshu dolls?

LOL...that is cute...glad your betta has a happy new home. :) Sounds nice.
As for his roomy crush...Guess the dolls will have to do for now. :)

Hopefully! And I completely see now why people stress keeping bettas in a filtered and heated tank than a bowl. He is so much happier.

Take a picture of your roomate and stick it on his tank.

Oh wow... that is a good idea. Now, I just have to wait until she falls asleep, I'll sneak into her room and take a picture. I bet Marlboro will love a picture of her sleeping.

Now, if only she wouldn't wake up and kill me, it would be fail safe!!

And the jokes of her boyfriend is a fish still continue, even though they never see each other anymore.

Back
Top Bottom