Harlequin raspbora can I put all 8?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sf1

Aquarium Advice Freak
Normally we need to put no more than 1-3 fish at the same day.

But harlequin raspbora is a school fish. So, do I need to put 1-3 at day or all the 8 at same time?

Thanks

I would do 4 wait about 5-7 days add 4 more but how long has your tank been up and running for? If its mature then you can add all 8 at once.

I would do 4 wait about 5-7 days add 4 more but how long has your tank been up and running for? If its mature then you can add all 8 at once.

As a small schooling fish, they have light bio loads. Adding 8 at once will be fine, IMO.

Normally we need to put no more than 1-3 fish at the same day.

But harlequin raspbora is a school fish. So, do I need to put 1-3 at day or all the 8 at same time?

Thanks

How big is the tank?

29g. Fully cycled for about 2 weeks, but isn't mature.

I already have angelfish and 4 corydoras sterbai. Want to add 8 harlequins and 2 bolivian ram.

In that size tank 8 small harlequin rasbora's could be added at the same time. I've never seen really large adult harlequin's for sale so you will be fine. Rasbora's also don't need a mature tank.

I agree the tank will be fine. I would hold off on the ram for a few weeks as they tend to be sensitive.

3 of 9 are died without any visible reason.
Water test is OK. I acclimated them almost 1h.
No idea why, maybe bad batch?

Other fishes are OK.

Now they are 6. Will buy 3 more in 2 days.

Back
Top Bottom