has anybody ordered from...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flitabout

Aquarium Advice Addict
LiveAquaria.com It's by Drs foster and smith and they have a type of swordtail I have never seen before and I was wondering if anyone has bought anything from them and if so what was your experience? I am a bit afraid to ship fish, I have never done it before.

I've never used Live Aquaria (although I use Drs Foster and Smith all the time) but I have heard nothing but good about them. They have a 14 day guarantee, and from other users here I have heard that if you do have to use it it is really hassle-free.

I have had many fish shipped to me, mostly from members here and aquabid, and I have so far only had one DOA out of at least 25 fish. It isn't as scary as it sounds. Just be sure to be home when the package arrives and be prepared to start acclimating the fish very soon after you open the box.

My friend orders from Liveaquaria and has nothing but good things to say and also says they are no hassle about the DOA policy.

Back
Top Bottom