Has this happened to anyone else before???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lindsey577

Aquarium Advice Activist
So I've noticed that my eel and Cory catfish have been hanging out together. Is it just a coincidence? Almost every time I see them they are right beside each other. The Cory seems to follow the eel around... What's up with that?!

Attachments

• image-129771566.jpg
    image-129771566.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 71
Very cute :)

Cories are probably the friendliest fish of all time, when they're not playing or snuffling for food I always find, or used to find) mine hanging out with other bottom dwellers like clown or kuhli loaches and bristlenoses.

mLindsey97 said:
So I've noticed that my eel and Cory catfish have been hanging out together. Is it just a coincidence? Almost every time I see them they are right beside each other. The Cory seems to follow the eel around... What's up with that?!

Do you have other Cory catfish? They like to be in groups. Maybe it's just mistaken identity and it's just looking for a buddy.

Tetra1990 said:
Do you have other Cory catfish? They like to be in groups. Maybe it's just mistaken identity and it's just looking for a buddy.

Unfortunately I don't have any others, but I'm planning on getting some. I almost don't want anymore because I think it's pretty cool having an eel and catfish hang out :p haha

Back
Top Bottom