Hate being impatient!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Electrobes

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ug I have been making preps for making as perfect of a single puffer tank as possible, but man I just wish I could do it now! (The reason why I can;t is because my canopy and stand will be made soon thanksgiving weekend) Just needed to let this out.. I just keep seeing a GSP everytime I go to the LFS to finalize the stuff I need :(

I'm in a similar boat, but kinda reversed :( I've had the tank ready for close to three weeks, but everywhere that normally stocks the fish I want are out right now!

you gotta make sure your tank is cycled too!
get yourself a couple mollies to cycle the tank before you get your puffer. Don't worry about availability of GSPs they're available everywhere all year round.

pufferrific

ferret said:
I'm in a similar boat, but kinda reversed :( I've had the tank ready for close to three weeks, but everywhere that normally stocks the fish I want are out right now!

that's funny cuz up here in Toronto, there are so many sources for Puffers....literally, all the stores I frequent are well stocked in puffers...in fact, the Big Al's up the road has a nice tank of South American puffers (i'd pick these over the GSP anyday)....and then the Big Al's down the road had a MASSIVE puffer for sale (wasn't a Mbu puffer, but it had thick pinkish striping..very weird) and the local asian lfs had a gorgeous red-eyed king puffer....

too many puffers up here imo :p

Zach.

Back
Top Bottom