Have you all seen...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

severum mama

Aquarium Advice Addict
or used this food?
http://www.aquadine.com/products.html
If so, what did you think?

My LFS had some free samples and I picked up a few, and it looks like good stuff to me. My fish go nuts for it. The texture is much different than normal flake, it is much thicker and heavier. I got a brochure and it seems that the company wants the stores to sell the food to customers in bulk, out of a dispenser. I didn't see the dispenser at my LFS, but it seems like a good idea to me since it allows you to pick out your own mix. 8) Cool, just wanted to see if anyone else had tried it.

I never heard of this food but I read some of the info provided on the site. Seems they are promoting spurillina, which is always good. The only issue I have is what is the food made of? Does it mention it in your brochure?

I saw awhile back that dollar general has its own brand of fish food, every company is getting thereh ands in this hobby it seems

Hmm... the brochure doesn't mention the exact ingredients except that there are the spirulina flakes, and also some shrimp pellets. I wonder if they would tell me if I emailed their customer service department. I'll be out of town all weekend but I may give it a try when I get back.

Back
Top Bottom