Having a lot of trouble finding a background

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MetalHeadX343

Aquarium Advice Regular
I'm trying to find a wide variety of paper backgrounds for my aquarium. I am currently trying to find sacred geometry. I am pretty sure they don't make those as aquarium backgrounds but I can't even find anywhere I can just buy the paper so I can just stick it on there. I just want something odd and cool or just plain trippy looking. Thank you for your time and help.

Maybe get some cardboard and make your own design. Then get it laminated and stick it on the back. Shouldn't work out too expensive.

Or just paint it straight to the back glass. I did it with using stencils. But the plants are covering it now.

Yea see I didn't post this in the diy section for a reason. I just want someone to help me look up some where online where I can buy sacred geometry background or just a wide variety of backgrounds. I keep finding desktop wallpapers that's why I need the help. Thanks for your input though I just can't draw or do any forn of art.

Not very artistic myself. That's why I'm glad my are covering my failed attempt :).

But you can always download the wallpapers and get it laminated. Not much diy involved there.

Although you are not looking for a DIY we just went through the same thing. We wanted the finding Nemo reef background for our 55gal. They don't make it though size so we brought it to kinkos, they scanned it, blew it up and printed it out for $18 dollars then my husband laminated it and we taped it to the back of our tank. Really not hard at all. If you find a digital image you like and bring it to kinkos they will blow it up and print it out for you. You don't have to laminate it, we have used clear packaging tape in the past.

Back
Top Bottom