he died this morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ky'smommy

Aquarium Advice FINatic
after months of endless work with my first and favorte most expensive discus. He died. I never posted much about him but i did as for some help through private messaging. its a big loss and im very sad and its a hard morning..
i notice saterday he was declining. to the point he was lying on his side. barely breathing. i knew it was inevitable, but i could give up on him but apparently he gave up on me.
i thought i would share. im very saddened. i tried so hard but couldnt save him..

he was with me for about 3 months. but after about a week he got ich. and then just slowly declined from there. :( it was a long three months with him

I'm sorry too. Sometimes these fishy lives do seem so fragile.

We have to play taps in our house every few months for the fish that die of old age. You just have to give them a good home and hope for the best. Sometimes it is out of your control and nature takes over.

God Bless!

so sorry to hear of your loss... it hurts so much when you just can't seem to do anything to help them, even when you try everything. RIP little fishy friend.

Back
Top Bottom