headlight tetras

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justlyndauk

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hi. I bought 5 headlight tetras. I also have 5 neon tetras , 5 mountain minnows 5 harlequin raspboras as 4 shrimp. I have had them 4 weeks or so. I noticed a really tiny fish in my aquarium, and as it has grown a little, I can see it's a headlight tetra. what I would like to know, is, how do they breed? I wasn't aware of eggs or anything! I had read up on breeding neon, which seemed a bit fussy. so do headlights produce eggs or live young? thanks for help in anticipation....

hi. I bought 5 headlight tetras. I also have 5 neon tetras , 5 mountain minnows 5 harlequin raspboras as 4 shrimp. I have had them 4 weeks or so. I noticed a really tiny fish in my aquarium, and as it has grown a little, I can see it's a headlight tetra. what I would like to know, is, how do they breed? I wasn't aware of eggs or anything! I had read up on breeding neon, which seemed a bit fussy. so do headlights produce eggs or live young? thanks for help in anticipation....

Congratulations! You've made the headlights very happy, and they've rewarded you with babies. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom