Hello i would like to say hello to people out there and tell you about my fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Itzblackmayne

Aquarium Advice Regular
And i hope i will get some advice for my fish
Will I have a red tail cat fish he is 13" and he's my baby and still is a baby then I have a tiger Oscar who is 11" and is one bad [moderator edit] mother then I have a lemon Oscar who is my new fish and he is 5" I got him at 1 1/2" and he's gotten big so I would like to say hello and hope to get some advice on my fish thank you

Hello, and welcome to AA! You have some pretty cool there. What were you looking for advice on?

--Adeeb

Well like would the Oscar and cat fish live together happily because im buying a 750 gal and hope thy get a long whats some cool things to feed my fish to get them bigger and is the 750 big enuf for the catfish

Woah, a 750gal? Are you sure it's not 75gal? 750 is big enough for those fish and a lot more. What are you feeding your fish right now?

--Adeeb

Well that cat fish is going to get 5 feet he will need it and I'm feeding them shrimp and chicken every day and once a week I'll throw some big gold fish for the catfish what do you think he would like other then that

Back
Top Bottom