help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sam123

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have a blueberry and strawberry tetra i have them with my angelfish the petstore i bought them at said they can live together but everything i read says otherwise, any ideas about what i should do?

keep an eye on the angels and watch there fins to see if they are geting nipped at. If so seperate them or decide wich one u want to keep and return the others

I had a fruit tetra w my angel w no problems at all. Other than the angel would chase it every now and then. But alas too slow :( what size tank?

Whoa! 10 gallons is way too tiny for an angel fish. It could be getting aggressive due to there not being enough space.

Angel fish should have at least 29 gallons since from nose to inset of tail, they get to be about six inches, and certain varieties can get ten inches from dorsal to anal fin.

image-1711100662.jpg

Here is mine. I would say around 8" and still growing. He lives in 56 gallon column w no other angels. I think u could get away w a 29 gallon for just the one easy.

He's super tiny right now so I figured I could use it for now

Probably the angelfish will eat them when they get the chance. It are predatory chiclid fish after all,

Back
Top Bottom