HELP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zarasteve

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Can anyone plz give me some advice.I bought a group of 10gouramis over 5years ago no prob except the 1 has not stopped growing and has now well & truly out grown her tank.She has grown to an unbelievable 21"x7" just under 2ft.I even have her taking food from my hand & have named her MOBY.The sealife centre have told me she is an asian gourami.She is a beautiful champagne pink colour but I know it is very unkind to keep her she needs an extremely large tank mine is a4ftx2ft & nowhere near big enough.The sealife centre cant have her as they dont have an asian theme.I would gladly accept any advice or possibly even offers for MOBY.Many thanks.Sara.:confused:

Can anyone plz give me some advice.I bought a group of 10gouramis over 5years ago no prob except the 1 has not stopped growing and has now well & truly out grown her tank.She has grown to an unbelievable 21"x7" just under 2ft.I even have her taking food from my hand & have named her MOBY.The sealife centre have told me she is an asian gourami.She is a beautiful champagne pink colour but I know it is very unkind to keep her she needs an extremely large tank mine is a4ftx2ft & nowhere near big enough.The sealife centre cant have her as they dont have an asian theme.I would gladly accept any advice or possibly even offers for MOBY.Many thanks.Sara.:confused:

I was just reading about giant pink gouramis! Someone near me is selling a 60cm one in a 6ft tank. It come as a package deal with a goldfish that it befriended in stead of eating it years before. Surely someone would value her? Apparently they are good in ponds.

moby

I was just reading about giant pink gouramis! Someone near me is selling a 60cm one in a 6ft tank. It come as a package deal with a goldfish that it befriended in stead of eating it years before. Surely someone would value her? Apparently they are good in ponds.

I didnt think she could go into a pond are you absolutely sure as she is tropical
:fish2:

Back
Top Bottom