HELP!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a glass hood and a flourescent strip light, and what's good is that the lights last for a loooong time compared to incandescent lights, and the glass hood also reduces evaporation.

Yes but glass hoods also reduce your gas exchange thus making a ph crash more likely

I guess it's not the worst stock I've ever seen haha, if you are dead set in keeping it the way it is than atleast maybe try to break up the tank with a lot if plants for them to hide in if need be..

Thats a great idea! I just got a plastic cave thingy from walmart and I was going to add more :)

I have a glass hood and a flourescent strip light, and what's good is that the lights last for a loooong time compared to incandescent lights, and the glass hood also reduces evaporation.

That sounds like a good idea :) I guess there isnt a single hood with lights for the 40b?

Yes it does. Now back on topic,

OP, just rearranging your tank can help stop the aggressivness

Nothing too big, remember that ornaments take up your precious swimming space

Ok, I will make sure to give them room to swim and play :) I think I might put it in the back so they can swim in the front of the tank, and hide in the back :)

Ok, I will make sure to give them room to swim and play :) I think I might put it in the back so they can swim in the front of the tank, and hide in the back :)

Just an fyi, Terra cotta pots provide excellent hiding spots and are great to look at

Just an fyi, Terra cotta pots provide excellent hiding spots and are great to look at

That sounds like a great idea! I was actually thinking if some real driftwood, do you know we're to buy some?

Back
Top Bottom