Help about clown loaches

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

naomijaywebb

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi I have 2 clown loaches and I've noticed one has started to get abit of a big belly I never bought it with a big belly but I ain't got clue about clown loaches and if it's pregnant just need some help and advice if anyone can help ,, thanks :)

Could be parasites ?
Pictures ?
How big are they? How long have you had them ?
How big is the tank ?
What diet ?
Could just be fat ?

Clown Loaches are egg layers. So they can be gravid, but not pregnant FYI

They get very big in the wild so I doubt you are going to have a baby loaches , sorry.

Smoke signals from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could be parasites ?
Pictures ?
How big are they? How long have you had them ?
How big is the tank ?
What diet ?
Could just be fat ?

Clown Loaches are egg layers. So they can be gravid, but not pregnant FYI

They get very big in the wild so I doubt you are going to have a baby loaches , sorry.

Smoke signals from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for replying I haven't got any pics atm there still small about the size of my little finger ( I haven't got big hands lol ) I've had them about a month , I have a 300litre tank and diet wise I only feed them normal flake food and sometime I will give them blood worms , they only get fed twice a day as I'm out most if the time but as I said I aint got a clue about clown loaches in that way I mean about the pregnancy bit but I have read the articles and have heard it was less Likely they get pregnant so just need some advice lol :)

Back
Top Bottom