Help cant get cycled

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Btw bacteria in a bottle can cause your bio-filter to crash and have sudden spikes of ammonia and nitrItes

bexlt17 said:
the food i feed is micro does no one listen on hear they are as big as a pin head i do know how to feed my fish, i do not over feed my fish i feed my fish every 2 to 3 days and he eats it all
of corse my parameters will drop aftera 75% change

I'm sorry I read it 2-3 times a day not every 2-3 days....not enough coffee.

I completely agree with moguraku. That bottled stuff sucks! Its "lies in a bottle". Your best bet is do a 50-75% water change because as it seems you done have any bb

WWWWOOOOOWWW. Everything posted here should be deleted. This is completely off topic. Lets see how long before a moderator steps in. Ppl she needs help not put down. She has her own ways and wants better ones, so help her font put her done. Give her →→→AQUARIUM ADVICE ←←← "hence the name of the site"

When you try to give advice, but you're getting text speak in return, it's easy for things to get garbled. I can't help it if a) the person I'm trying to help is in denial and b) the person I'm trying to help can't express his or herself succinctly.

I'll just move on to help someone that really does want the help and is open to suggestion. (y)

alex07 said:
According to you i wasn't giving advice in a nice way
Now read your post. They dont look too nice saying what you said is not needed. She asked for advice not criticism!!!!!

When you try to give advice, but you're getting text speak in return, it's easy for things to get garbled. I can't help it if a) the person I'm trying to help is in denial and b) the person I'm trying to help can't express his or herself succinctly.

I'll just move on to help someone that really does want the help and is open to suggestion. (y)

+1

Drives me crazy when I try to help someone that is asking for it, they argue that what they are doing is ok even though obviously it isn't or they wouldn't be asking for help, and then get mad and stomp off like a child when those that are trying to help get frustrated and tell that person how it is. I agree...if you need help but you're going to get pissy when the answers to your questions aren't what you want to hear, then just don't ask. Obviously she needed help, got it, refused it, and is going to go on her marry way killing her fish and ruining her tank. Oh well...you guys tried.

+1

Drives me crazy when I try to help someone that is asking for it, they argue that what they are doing is ok even though obviously it isn't or they wouldn't be asking for help, and then get mad and stomp off like a child when those that are trying to help get frustrated and tell that person how it is. I agree...if you need help but you're going to get pissy when the answers to your questions aren't what you want to hear, then just don't ask. Obviously she needed help, got it, refused it, and is going to go on her marry way killing her fish and ruining her tank. Oh well...you guys tried.
no need for this is there im not killing my fish i do need help but so many of you say so many diffrent things

bexlt17 said:
look you lot i struggle with the correct spelling of thing so i am sorry if you dont understand me

I fully understand you. Ppl here like things a certain way so all you can do is just say thanks. But I would just change 75% of the water and only add water conditioner

take.your.water.somewhere.else.and.have.it.tested....maybe.too.much.maybe.something.leaching.wood.or.plastic
sorry.i.need.a.keyboard.

i do need help but so many of you say so many diffrent things

That's because we all have slightly different experiences. Basically, we really were giving you the same advice.

Water changes

No bottled stuff, just dechlorinator

That's it in a nutshell. :)

Back
Top Bottom