HELP FAST!? Vampire Crabs brackish or fresh?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't blame you. I am too.

Some companies won't ship them if they are likely to die along the way. They don't want to pay for the loss. It still makes me a bit uncomfortable to try it.

But if I can't find them here, I know I'll be tempted!

Darn I was looking for a source for the micro crabs too. That site is UK though :( I did find mandarin crabs(a vampire crab species) for sale yesterday though, and I think I'm going to be getting them. I've been waiting to buy vampires for a while now. Time to get my 29g set up again!

--Adeeb

Pretty exciting. They have the kuhli loaches and micro rasboras I want as well. Also many other fish I want that are out of stock :( I just emailed and asked where they are located because I would like to do priority shipping instead of overnight if I can..saves a lot :olympic:

Ok I'm about to order my thai micro crabs :) I'm devilishly excited. The guy is on the east coast and I'm on the west so I'm gonna pay $35 for overnight shipping :neutral: I'm getting a bunch of other stuff from him too so I guess it's ok.

You too raven!! I wanna see these "brackish water" setups...is it like mangrove-y?!

Well, so far my micro crabs aren't terribly exciting. They just kinda sit there most of the time. I hope they start being more active.

Haha yeah, I wouldn't expect them to do much. They are crabs after all. But hey, they're completely aquatic freshwater, so that's pretty cool.

--Adeeb

Back
Top Bottom