Help ID corycat please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

venymae

Aquarium Advice Addict
00K0K_at6bYzZgwIZ_600x450.jpg

Receivedtwo of these from a local sir. What kind are they, and will they "school" with peppered? Petsmart has the peppered for $1 right now..

From the back they kind of look like a peppered but I need a better pic to identify

4 should be enough. They preferably like 6+ but I think 4 will manage

Hey venymae this is a little of topic but what size is your tank and what's your stock, could you post a full pic, pm me? Just looking for ideas!

Haha if you like the tank in the picture, the fellow who gave me the fish owns it. I can get you a couple more pics and tell you the stock (including some of the plants) if you want though. I might be a little slow cause I'm cooking dinner for the fam.

Adoption/Donation - Neon Tetras, Cory Cats, Guppy
I think he also had some oto cats in there.

amaranth redroot, dwarf baby tears, dwarf hair grass, rotala indicia, rotala Magenta, and some type of wisteria. And a few anubias.

Edit, this is the fellows. Will have to wait for mine, and it's not that pretty as it's a grow out tank, plus I let my 2yo make a lot of the fish decisions. Haha.

Back
Top Bottom