Help identifying fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Incisions072185

Aquarium Advice Freak
My lfs has these and I'm curious as to what these are. The second pic is a type of Cory but to me it looks like a mix between a juli and a panda but I'm not sure.ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1400981198.361318.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1400981213.575061.jpg

The first is a female German blue ram. The second is a Cory there is so many types I not sure exactly what kind it is.

I don't know anything about German blue rams so and info about them would be nice. They are awesome looking fish and would be interested in stocking them in my 75gal but would they go with my current stock? Cory cats, rasboras, red minor tetras, and blue gourami

Yes, GBRs are peaceful dwarf cichlids. They only grow to about 2". You could add a couple to your tank. They are quite sensitive to parameters. So you'd have to stay on schedule for WCs etc..

Depends if you want a breeding pair. If you don't id go with all males. You can tell their gender by female's bellies will be a lot pinker.

German blue rams can be delicate and don't like major changes in water parameters.

German blue rams would do fine in your tank. I am getting my stock from a seller called YUNITE. He sells already bonded pairs! The green spotted puffer eventually needs a full saltwater environment, but start in fresh. They are EXTREMELY territorial and will probably kill all other fish. It is best to keep them alone in a 35+ aquarium

I really want some gbr now, and I prob won't get any puffers even though they are pretty cool also. I just dont have the space for multiple tanks

Gbr are hard to find near me, this is the first time my lfs had one in the tanks there and I've been going there for over a year, oh and petsmart never has them.

Back
Top Bottom