Help me.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bud29

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well, I have had an ich outbreak in my tank. My Emperor Tetras are dropping like flies. My question is, after this ich goes away, if I have any Emperors left, what do I do? I really don't want to get any more, as I have proven to be unable to keep them. However, I don't want to really stress them by keeping them in inadequate schools. What do I do? This ich has gotten me stressed to the max. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Honestly if you can't keep them alive then if any are left and it was me I'd just leave the remaining ones to live out their days or rehome them, which would be the ideal choice. Maybe you could trade them in at your LFS for credit. Hope your ick gets under control fast.

Honestly if you can't keep them alive then if any are left and it was me I'd just leave the remaining ones to live out their days or rehome them, which would be the ideal choice. Maybe you could trade them in at your LFS for credit. Hope your ick gets under control fast.

Thanks. I don't think that my LFS would take them since I didn't buy them from there (I ordered online) so I think I will just let them live. I feel mean doing that, but I don't want to get more and just have them die........

Thanks. I don't think that my LFS would take them since I didn't buy them from there (I ordered online) so I think I will just let them live. I feel mean doing that, but I don't want to get more and just have them die........

Seriously it's the best thing to do so don't feel bad about it.

I recently had an ich out break too. Luckily in my 10 gallon, thank god! (If it happened in my 220 I would be so busy and mad) but I bought a new pleco and was temporarily keeping him in the 10. After he was in their I noticed he had ich. So now I'm down to 2 neons and have the same problem...

Back
Top Bottom