Help me finish stocking my 20G tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cory's are really fun to watch in your tank. They do best in groups though. They are very good community dwellers

I have a pair of rams in our community with honey gourami, cardinal tetra, danios, cories and several other peaceful fish. This pair of rams actually grew up in a 20g with glow light tetras. The rams won't eat your snails if they are kept well fed...they never ate mine anyway. ;-). They are one of my favorite fish! Even when they are spawning...they chase others away a bit...but never hurt or harass anyone.
According to aquarium advisor...several of the fish in my tank are not compatible...but I really think rams are mostly sweethearts.

Wonderful scape job! I'd be proud to own that tank! Mine look terrible
What about a pair of checkerboard cichlids?

Cory's are really fun to watch in your tank. They do best in groups though. They are very good community dwellers

Corys are one fish I just don't care for. :oops: I don't know why - I just don't!

I have a pair of rams in our community with honey gourami, cardinal tetra, danios, cories and several other peaceful fish. This pair of rams actually grew up in a 20g with glow light tetras. The rams won't eat your snails if they are kept well fed...they never ate mine anyway. ;-). They are one of my favorite fish! Even when they are spawning...they chase others away a bit...but never hurt or harass anyone.
According to aquarium advisor...several of the fish in my tank are not compatible...but I really think rams are mostly sweethearts.

Thank you for the input. I like hearing personal stories rather than advice from someone who hasn't had them.

Wonderful scape job! I'd be proud to own that tank! Mine look terrible
What about a pair of checkerboard cichlids?
Thank you for the compliment! I'll look at checkerboard cichlids - never heard of 'em. I just really thought you could not keep cichlids and community tropical in the same tank!

Well, I went in a totally different direction: one shiny fancy red guppy and two peacock gudgeons! LOL

peacock%2520gudgeon%2520041.JPG

Back
Top Bottom