HELP! Missing fish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rosenweiss

Aquarium Advice Addict
Guys, we introduced 2 peacock gudgeons the other day, and they were doing great, but today they're missing! Do they jump out of the tank? Anywhere they could be hiding? Already upturned decorations,wood, and rock. Please help!

REALLY well hidden... I'm not even sure. The ghost shrimp coaxed them out... they must be REALLY good hiders.

Lol. I have a Betta that is REALLY good at hiding in plain sight. Or I just have really bad eyesight.

Courtesy of Dakota's iPod.

hahaha... Well, we think that the male and female were hidden in order to spawn. >-< apparently the male was chasing the female earlier...

My betta once dug under the rocks and hid. We upturned everything and looked behind and under the furniture. I started shaking the aquarium lightly in frustration and he just popped right out.

ya i have a red minor tetra and it does that. the first time i thought i lost it i thought it got eaten. it was actually hiding in the plant though. if this ever happens to u again just put some food out and they will come.

food=fish love

pickles are cucumbers soaked in evil

Back
Top Bottom